Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More of Mrs.A's Questions

1. Who has pictures of themselves on their blogs?
: Audry, Mia , shelby , Hannah , Miles , Aaron H , and Micheal and some are kinda funny.
2. Who wrote, "I am working towards a better walk with God and trusting Him will help me to trust others again too," on her blog?
: Kristin wrote that and i'm really happy for her ! !!!!!
3. Who learned contemporary dance this year?
: That would be Hannah Baker.
4. "To live this life I need a heartbeat. To have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you." Whose blog shares these heartfelt words?
: Shelby and i wonder whoes she's talking about ?????????
5. How many blogs have posted polls? Of the polls that have been posted, which is your favorite?
: 7 and I love mia's poll about ice cream! Cookie Dough should have totally beat Mint Chocolate Chip in my opinion!

2 comments: