Sunday, May 23, 2010

My personal outlook on life as a 7th grader

As sad as i am to say it the 7th grade is almost over ! Next year we will be in 8th graders and we will be all eaxited to be pre-freshmen and we will probubly not even faintely remember our 7th grade year so lets take a stroll down memory lane of my outlook of this 7th grade years ups and downs shall we ?

My first day (of school) back from minnesota was starangelly exciting. As i walked into the school and go down to the office i realize that we had a new princible in which i thought, "yes! some changes)! Then as Mrs.Shumway goes to explain the changes i find out that Mr.Gunther was fired , we have a new history teacher and new math and bible teachers because eather one quit, retired or was fired with the exciption of Mrs.Zinkgraf who was moved from one subject to the other. I was SO happy!


The first thing that went wrong after i got there was that one of my teacher started verbally abusing us and yelled constantlly yelling for no reason! Even if no one did anything wrong the teacher found something to yell at us for. It got so bad that we started plotting to skip school to get out of it ! Every day the only thing we learnd was yell, yell, yell, scream, scream , scream. But now everything is all fine and dandy!

When i first got there no problems happend was that a few of my friends got into a fight cause an ex of one of them started lieying to make one jeliouse. The claws came out , threts were made, parents were called and it was just a bad deal all around. But now there all friends again.

Lunch is pretty much one of the funnest parts of school right? No school work .No learning , basiclally all u have to do is talk and eat. but ussually u have to be quiet or the teacher on patroll make u quit talking. Well i found out that at this school we can sit out side and talk however loud and do whatever you want (whitin reason)! I was extreemilly happy!!!!


About sometime ago we had cupcake day which ended up being a disaster! As a joke i stuck a cupcake on a friend of mines head! Well she didnt take it very well and she ended up being very mad and took it the wrong way. In which ended up ending in my finger being sprained and her being mad at me for about a few months! But now shes non longer mad and were friends again!

Yesterday was the last showing day of our play. I was supposed to be in the
OZ chorus and the 2nd in command monkey. Which was fine with me . I injoyed being a monkey and looked forward to my scenes. But the person who was supposed to play Nikko ( head flying monkey) had been eather gone or sick so (according to Mrs.Jonas) diddn't no her lines good enough and had to keep asking what she had to do or say so after the first show Mrs.Jonas fired her and bumped me up to play Nikko! But don't get me wrong i felt bad for her but i was really excited to play Nikko!!!!

So as you can see even though we had some ups and downs we still ended up having a fun and great year. Im not coming back next year so i will alway look back at this year and remember all the fun, sad, happy, or unregretful moments of my 7th grade year!

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog it is so colorful, and I like the graphics on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA that is so true! I remember some of those times, but then again I didn't remember some incidents. Well then that just proves how oblivious I am to some things:). But I love reading this and remembering everything all over again. It's like watching a movie of a bit of my life! I love it!
    ~Mia Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This made me laugh a lot! You remembered a lot also! Most things I remembered, others not so much...haha. I love the way you explained things! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you took a piece from everything that happened this year. Also, you talked about some very rescent stuff. And, you didn't use any names (: haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you would to stay next year! Everyone seems to be leaving.

    -Alec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! I remember on your first day of school when you walked into bible I like tackled you with a hug! hah! I was so happy to see you!! That cup cake thing was ca-razy!!! I am glad its over!!:) The play was amazing! You did great being Nicco! Best monkey I know, and I was honered to be the one who made you blue! ;) This year was amazing!! I am going to miss you so much!! I don't want you to leave me... but I can't wait to see you in Wisconsin this summer!! :)

    ~Emma~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Ashley. You really did recount alot of your experiences thoroughly. I am going to miss you next year!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete