Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ya know what really bugs me... kiwi . It is this sour, sticky, horrible discrase for a fruit!!!! Pickles are better because they aint sticky.

If i could banish one fruit it would be a kiwi. Which is probubly really confusing since it is my name on here but still im a confusing person!!! i love i good juicey pickle when im upset or hot. Yet my mom said its not smart cause i could get sick but i still want one then!!!!

Well this is my 3 paragraph story on pickles and kiwi. I hope you like it !!!! And if you don't im sorry but i do and its my blog so it doesnt matter. Unless your a teacher in which please disregaurd that last coment, please!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Finally, it's here! Good job! Very entertaining. You are missing the picture upload writing assignment though.
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete